The company’s priority is to protect the billing information and to safeguard their customers against fraud. The company is obligated by law establishments along with business providers and banks to safeguard or protects the customers who buy from it. Because of the temperament of the industry, i.e., the type of the product and delivering of the product via electronic means, handwritten signatures are not needed as proof that the transaction took place. The company has the right to request for:
- Photocopy of the credit card (the customer may opt to cover the card’s digit exclusive of the last four figures)
- Customer’s passport photocopy (or copy of the international student’s visa)
- Customer’s official ID photocopy (customer can provide either driver’s license or any other ID issued by the government)
- Customer’s Bank authorization code.
The requirements mentioned above may be delivered in the form of scanned documents or photos taken via mobile phones or a digital camera. Every material requested by the company is for verification purposes only and is never shared with a third party. Once the company has verified the customers’ identity, it deletes all the documents from the system to ensure the safety of its customers. All customers are required to comply with the entire billing information verification to ensure that the provided details adhere to the company’s payment policies. All customers are required to provide verification documents and information within the following timeframe upon request:
- For orders to be completed between 2 days and ten days; provision of billing documents and information must be provided within first 8 hours of verification request.
- For orders within the timeline of 12 hours and 24 hours: the customer should provide the required information or documentation within the first 60 minutes after the order placement.
- For orders that do not exceed a timeline of 12 hours: the customer should provide the required verification information or documents within the first 20 minutes after placement of the order.
A letdown to comply with these results in defiance of this accord and penalty of any alleged assurance or pledge. The company prohibits the use of unauthorized or stolen credit cards and reports such incidents to the applicable law for further investigation. Please note that the company is against cybercrime and works with relevant authorities to fight it.